ID Rules For FreakNight
Posted: Monday, October 1st, 2018
The Freaky Forms Of IDs
You might have the most elaborate costume ever, but we need to make sure it’s you under there. A valid form of identification is required for entry to FreakNight Festival. We have less than a month to go until the big night, so take the time now to make sure that you have a valid ID to enter our freaky festivities. Each year, dozens of people are denied at the door because they did not plan ahead. Don’t let that be you this year.
Unsure about any of the other policies in place for FreakNight later this month? A full list of all rules for your time under our Twisted Big Top can be found online via the button below.
THIS EVENT IS 18+. THOSE WITHOUT AN ACCEPTABLE FORM OF ID AS PROOF OF AGE WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY TO FREAKNIGHT
US and Canadian citizens must show one of the following:
- Government issued passport
- State/Province issued driver’s license or identification card (hard copy)
- Combination of paper (temporary) State/Province issued driver’s license or identification card AND expired hard copy (must have both)
- US military ID
- Merchant Marine ID
- Tribal ID (not all accepted)
- US Possessions issued ID
Citizens of countries other than the US or Canada must show the following:
- Valid government issued passport (A photo copy of a passport not an acceptable proof of age and will not grant entry)
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY TO FREAKNIGHT
- School identification
- Consular identification
- Licenses issued in countries other than the U.S. or Canada
- Expired identification of any kind
- Birth certificates
- Xerox copies of any identification
- Fishing licenses
- Health cards
- Temporary Paper State/Province ID – unless accompanied by expired hard copy ID
YOU MUST HAVE VALID IDENTIFICATION PROVING YOU ARE 21+ TO GAIN ACCESS TO BAR AREAS.
DRIVERS LICENSE IDS MUST BE HORIZONTAL FOR BAR AREA ACCESS. YOU CAN NOT ENTER THE BAR AREAS WITH A VERTICAL ID.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY TO 21+ BAR AREAS
- U.S. or Canadian government issued driver’s license or identification card provided that it contains a photograph and date of birth
- U.S. or foreign government issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth