With Freaknight Festival quickly approaching, it is time to take a look at some of the security measures in place so that that you can have a freaky time and not a frightening one. Keep these guidelines in mind when getting ready for your time under the Big Top to ensure a smooth experience getting into the venue and once inside.
Security & Entry
Everyone will be searched upon entry. You will need to empty your pockets and have all items examined. Narcotics officers will be working inside and outside of the event. All narcotic laws will be strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Enhanced security efforts will be in place throughout the entire weekend. A team of safety officers will be patrolling the venue and entrance areas to ensure a safe and secure festival experience for all.
THIS EVENT IS 18+. THOSE WITHOUT AN ACCEPTABLE FORM OF ID AS PROOF OF AGE WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY TO FREAKNIGHT
US and Canadian citizens must show one of the following:
- Government issued passport
- State/Province issued driver’s license or identification card (hard copy)
- ombination of paper (temporary) State/Province issued driver’s license or identification card AND expired hard copy (must have both)
- US military ID
- Merchant Marine ID
- Tribal ID (not all accepted)
- US Possessions issued ID
Citizens of countries other than the US or Canada must show the following:
- Valid government issued passport (A photo copy of a passport not an acceptable proof of age and will not grant entry)
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY TO FREAKNIGHT
- School identification
- Consular identification
- Licenses issued in countries other than the U.S. or Canada
- Expired identification of any kind
- Birth certificates
- Photo copies of any identification
- Fishing licenses
- Health cards
- Temporary Paper State/Province ID – unless accompanied by expired hard copy ID
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY TO 21+ BAR AREAS
YOU MUST HAVE VALID IDENTIFICATION PROVING YOU ARE 21+ TO GAIN ACCESS TO BAR AREAS.
- U.S. or Canadian government issued driver’s license or identification card provided that it contains a photograph and date of birth
- U.S. or foreign government issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Narcotics officers will be working both areas and enforcing all drug related laws. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event as violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are showing signs of intoxication before entering the venue, you will be refused entry. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. Please come with a smile and be prepared to enjoy a night of music, dancing, and the charming environment of FreakNight.
SAFETY & MEDICAL
We make every effort to create a safe environment. Public and private security, medical staff, as well as USC’s Conscious Crew will be present throughout the entire event. If you need any assistance please look for medical signs, seek out someone from the event staff team, or find a Conscious Crew member. First Aid rooms are available and staffed with trained professionals.